Sunday, March 13, 2011

The Massager Notice of A little child

We were watching television and suddenly my youngest brother was asking the spelling of massage. My mom answered that he tries to spell it and she will check later. He got it correctly. But what amused us all is this:

the massager notice of a little child
We were amused and can't keep from laughing when he posted it by the wall outside his bedroom. Brief history? My brother has a knack for massaging. Yep, he could massage and has a nice hand on it. I even tried it twice. The first time I tried his "service" was when my friends and I went bowling. It was my first time to bowl. So naturally, my muscles were in pain. My mom suggested that my little brother who is only 9 years old massaged me. Well, most of the times when my mother was tired, it was my youngest brother who massaged her. And so I tried. The Second time is when my muscle back was aching, because of some strenuous activity I had done almost two days earlier. And again, it was a relief. He really could massage! Imagine that?


But of course, we only let him massage us on safe areas and not the dangerous ones which despite his obvious talents, only a professional therapist could do it.

Well, he might be physical therapist someday. Who knows?

No comments:

Post a Comment